Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Intro

Those of you who don't know me that well may not know that I have an obsession with food. It started way back when I was little and I used to make my very own, special, garlic bread everyday for dinner. Actually, I'm pretty sure the food obsession started way before that, but the recipes started then.

Because of my intense love for food and cooking I have decided to start a food blog to record some of my recipes (recibrees), because quite frankly, half of my recipes are adapted or even completely made up, and I'd like to remember them! Even when my friends ask how I make certain things and my answers are confusing, because most of the time I don't use measurements and change the ingredients. This is my way of forcing myself to be more accurate and actually writing down my recipes, and even give people my own personal tips. And now, my friends, you can give me input and try some of my recipes too!

I'm a fairly healthy person (I'd like to think), but don't get me wrong, I LOOOVE fatty foods. French fries, pastries, pizza, cakes, and pretty much anything bathed in butter. I don't want to discriminate, so half of the recipes on this blog will be healthy and flavorful, and half will be not so healthy and VERY flavorful. So....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Honey & Brie • Template by mable+mint